Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Overview

So, welcome to my blog. This is going to be a fan site/strategy guide for the strategy game Eador: Masters of the Broken World (E:MBW). I'm going to try to keep this blog up-to-date with my experiments and discoveries that reveal how to play this game with maximum efficiency.

When practical, I'm also going to include videos from the game. Currently, my version of the game is on Steam and there is a technical issue in which the graphics are cut off at the top when playing at 1280x720.

In case you haven't played it yet, E:MBW is a strategy game in which you begin as a lowly peasant who dreams of glory, but one day finds himself ascending to the rank of divine being. You are then charged with unifying the provinces of your shard -- a hunk of rock floating through the endless void of space.

You then have the opportunity to invade and conquer other shards -- all the while working with and against other demigods.

I'll be getting into some very specific areas of the game in the upcoming weeks. However, in the meantime, know that a single player game -- depending on your choices -- can take as little as 30 hours and as many as 120 hours according to the game guide.

And the single-player campaign has eight different endings -- determined by your karma score and some of the choices you will have to make.

I haven't finished a complete game yet, but so far I find this game to be fantastic and I encourage all of you to have a look. And if you already have picked up this title, keep an eye on this blog, as I will be adding updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment